Intramural uniforms are available at Soccer Magic,
1960 New York Ave., Huntington Sts., NY
SEE CALENDAR ON HOME PAGE FOR ALL DATES OF TRAINING AND GAMES
1) Please have your child at the field 5 minutes prior to the start of the training session so they are ready to begin promptly
2) Make sure your child has shin guards on and tie your childs shoes prior to the start of practice
3) Bring a ball to every practice. You cannot play baseball without a glove or lacrosse without a stick...you cannot play soccer without a ball
4) Provide your child with a water bottle and have them bring it to the area where they will be training. Nothing slows down a training session like waiting for a child to find their parent to get their water from the car
5) Please do not interact with the trainers. The trainers are hired to teach and are not familiar with the rules and regulations of the HBC Soccer Club. Just as you would not sit in your childs classroom and question his/her teachers "teaching methods", we ask that you not question the trainers "teaching methods" with regards to soccer.If you have any questions, ask your childs coach or call your age group co-ordinator.
6) Please ENCOURAGE your child regardless of their success or failure. Do not provide them with instruction during a practice or a game...let them learn on their own.